Telephone 01302 323058 Mobile 07891 818445

Removals Insurance

A professional removal company should have three types of insurance.

Vehicle Insurance

Most insurance policies even commercial policies do not cover us of the vehicle for hire and reward which means moving other peoples goods for a fee. Companies operating with private insurance or with their vehicles insured for a different use may find that other policies such as goods in transit are void if the van is being used for hire and reward.

Liability Insurance

Public and employer liability insurance is a legal requirement for any business or individual who employ staff and provide any kind of service. This provides cover in the event of an accident or negligence resulting in the injury of a person or damage to a persons or public property. Many removers operate completely on the side without this insurance.

Goods in Transit Insurance

As the name suggests this type of insurance covers accidental damage to your goods whilst in the vehicle, this insurance is not a legal requirement and many removal companies operate without it especially those new to the business.

Our Insurance

As a professional remover we have all three policies in place. Our vehicles each carry goods in transit insurance with a maximum liability of £20 000.

As with any insurance there are certain exclusions which are explained in the terms and conditions on the reverse of all our written quotations.